Saturday, May 28, 2011

Two and a Half Men Cause A Family Reunion

I was in a leadership role for a television show - maybe a producer or director. I was inside a large house with the rest of the cast and crew and our premier was going to be competing with a special announcement from Two and a Half Men. I was confident that we would beat them in the ratings.

The doorbell rang. When I opened the door a younger version of my now 10 years passed grandmother was there. I don't think it was absolutely true to what she looked like, but more like an older version of my mother. She was very pretty, none-the-less, and had an extremely bright red sweatshirt on. We hugged, and I told her I was surprised to see her because she was dead. It was dark outside, with a dark purple hue to things, and the sky was glowing orange like I was close to street lamps or a fire. She told me that because I was 'going back a few days in time' she could see me for a little while and wanted to know if I was alright. I told her about the premier and that I was excited. She was happy for me, and continued to meet my girlfriend and tell her I was nice.

I don't know how I feel about any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment