Thursday, May 26, 2011

OLD: Diving from Robots in Scotland

This is from a dream journal I kept in high school. It is one of my favorites and though it was not a nightmare, it really messed up my day:

I was traveling over bright green, rolling hills with a close childhood friend Jake. The grass was very long and rolling in the wind. We reached the edge of a ridge with a high cliff at the end. At the bottom of the cliff were more rolling hills. Off to the side of us was a cliff that was slightly lower. On that cliff were a few other people, though the only notable person was someone I went to middle school with named Brad N. They were running up to the edge of the cliff, looking around to see if they were spotted, and then swan diving off the cliff.

I was confused. Jake explained that 'he must be close'. I did not know whom 'He' was. The floor behind us had a hidden platform elevator in it and He rose up behind us. I did not know who He was still, but Jake and I both sensed him and dove off the cliff. I remember hitting the ground face first. I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment