Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mob Boss Vlog / Evil Persian Cinema City

Two tidbits without context from last night.

First, I was watching a vlog through Youtube for a mob boss. I don't know what group the mob represented, but by how I remember the boss it was probably Italian or some nationality that shares stereotypical 'Italian' characteristics. The format of the vlog was similar to a cable news show, and the boss host was calling for mass destruction of his enemies. What made this funny was that the boss had a very charming, funny attitude the whole time - think game show hosts like Bob Barker or Chuck Woolrey. There were also many dynamic titles and menus flying across the screen - the most memorable one being in bright pink bubble letters saying "GET THEM!".

The second was also out of context and involved me being a HUGE giant (like head in the clouds huge). The only bit of this I remember clearly was standing over an area that had three clear landscape divisions. The first was a dark green, sparsely wooded, windy plain. It had a few small and scattered houses in it and I think I would like to live there. Directly over where I was standing was a place where people harvest natural resources. It was brown, fairly barren, and looked 'stripped'. I remember sulfur mines(?), a dirty river, and some industrial equipment. No one was working presently, and I could tell the area was dangerous and slightly toxic.

This is where I think the second dream gets cool: I decided I didn't want to stand over the dangerous mines anymore, so I set off for the third section of the landscape. This was a snowless mountainous area, with a circular ridge in the middle that was as tall as I was. The ridge was flat on top so I could see over it. I could hear people talking from the circle-ridge's interior so I peaked over. I saw an ancient metropolis - which for some reason I identified as 'Persian' in my mind. I thought about going in but saw that the city was also populated by STONE GOLEMS that walked around with the humans. I knew that this was a secret place and they would not take kindly to me knowing they lived equally with stone golems. I looked to my left and realized the conversation I was hearing was actually coming from a massive movie theater screen that sat on top of the ridge so all of the cities inhabitants could see it. The city was currently watching a Disney cartoon, and I think my mind lazily defaulted to Aladdin.

No comments:

Post a Comment