Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Zombie Escape, Friendly Larceny, and Mundane Tidbits

Sorry for the delay in posting for anyone who may have once read this. Being unemployed certainly does give one more time for writing, but I did not take into account my general anxiety levels seem to absolutely crush my motivation. My recent break from writing was because my dreams seemed to be fairly mundane: obvious reflections on my days events with little mystery or bravado. For example: I was playing Magic the Gathering on my computer; I was making dinner; I was drinking coffee at a shop. I did have one interesting, and possibly telling, zombie apocalypse dream. The part of the 'zombie attack' that I remember is minimal - but I got away. First time I can say that has happened in any 'pursuit' dream I can recall. I also drove away from the main zombie-infestation area in a bright red convertible. Equally awesome. I stopped and managed to break into my friend Seth's artfully dilapidated apartment, return a broom that I 'borrowed' from him earlier in a similar manner, 'borrow' something else, and then narrowly escape through a window right as he got home. I got a hysterical rush out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment