Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bros Before Books

I was in a high school English class with my friend Jon K. that was being taught by David Schwimmer. Jon was writing between the margins of the 'in-class use' books - as in using them like notebook paper - and putting them back on the shelf. When Mr. Schwimmer found out he freaked out and had certain trusted class members - former high school classmates Annie K and Christina B. - write a "Who and Why" explanation on the chalk board and they both accused me because they think I'm an asshole. The rest of the class agreed I probably did it. I was shocked because I didn't know so many people didn't like me.

I proved it wasn't me by comparing my writing to the writing in the books. No one could deny my handwriting was very different. I was happy to be off the hook, but I knew Jon was getting closer to being caught. He was quiet in class though, and I did not think anyone would tattle on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment